View Profile AKA-38CAUTION

72 Movie Reviews

Happy 15th Anniversary!

...

Part two when?
Great Madness animation by the way

Col-ON responds:

Soon hopefully

22 Game Reviews

It rather an interesting concept, I love it

Great game, very cool. Can make tom say "penis".

Okay, serious question: I been trying to run this on Firefox, and for a strange reason it won't work so I go to Chrome and I noticed that it needs to run Flash which was blocked as a default option. Just curious, are you planning to make it run in Ruffle or least Newgrounds Player? Really hate to see this piece of art go away when Flash meets its end-of-life.

MKMaffo responds:

Planning to convert it into as2 since 3 is not supported yet gaaah!

Useless

13 Audio Reviews

Yo, just like anyone else, I actually came here from my childhood game, Territory War.

However, I heard through your Youtube comment that Al, your guitarist, is in jail. How did that happen?

FUNKbrs responds:

That's a bit of a dark story. Al... was a bit of a meth addict and a compulsive liar. There was a period of time when Al was living in a storage facility where he worked part time as a mover and we would also practice. He would often claim to come up with "tips" from moves consisting of precious coins, jewelry, and musical equipment. Being well aware of the storage facility's insurance policy, he had been committing numerous small thefts from storage units for extra cash, knowing the thefts would be covered and the victims would receive full value for their property, which they weren't even using. His employer had installed some new cameras and he "thought" he knew where they were. However, some of the cameras were infra red and were set up behind a wall through which they could still video easily. On these new cameras, he was caught and arrested. We were actually in the storage unit practicing and smoking when the cops showed up with his picture. Never saw him again in the flesh after that. He'd been in and out of jail a few times before this for various charges for which his story changed and was unreliable. At the time of his arrest Al claimed to have been making 18 dollars an hour, but his personal records recovered from the storage unit showed he'd been working fewer than 20 hours a week at 9.25 an hour. He was basically living off bean and rice cups from Taco Bell. He'd stolen from me in the past, and was apparently very far in debt with the bass player. The storage unit was unheated, so he lived in a tent with a space heater in the winter. He was a great guitar player, but goddamn, there had to be a line.

God damn it Wegra, how you managed to make this sound 100% accurate?

Wegra responds:

Because unfortunately I'm surrounded by these morons in hell groups all over.So I know how a lot of these fanbases work

God I just want to enjoy the game

uwu nice

126 Art Reviews

Took me a while to notice that is pixel artwork.
It sick detail honestly.

It reminded of me, oddly enough

Nice

We might know what we want to do. The truth is, what the outcome going to be?

Doctor Caution @AKA-38CAUTION